Sunday, April 5, 2009

Hi and Welcome to My Life

When it comes to blogging, on a scale of one to ten, one being cave painting and ten being a true techno purist, I think I'm at a minus four, so bear with me.

I began writing with number 2 pencils and crayons when I went to Catholic School. The nuns gave me that yellow double-lined paper and no instructions on how to use it. So I wrote in the small lines and used the bigger ones for spaces.

Big mistake.

I washed the blackboard for a week that year. First grade and already I was in trouble.

But needless to say I kept on writing and here I am umpteen years later with eleven books under my belt. I write contemporary and career romances for Avalon Books and romantic comedy for Wings Press, and have big plans to win a Pulitzer for something. Now if only I can get someone important to cooperate on that.


But until then I am excited about my latest book from the Wild Rose Press. CYNTHIA AND CONSTANTINE is set in the Arthurian period. I've always loved Camelot, but we've heard enough about Arthur and Lancelot. I mean there had to be other knight, right? If not I made one up and I think he's pretty hot.

Here's the scoop on it:

Cynthia And Constantine Beyond Camelot - Brother Knights - Book 1 by Kathye Quick



Lady Cynthia of Abertaine is trapped. Not only has her fiancee. Sir WilliaM Leyborne, not been back to the castle for over ten years, but she’s also not a titled Lady. Lord Simon of Cowell, a renegade warlord aligned with Mordred against Arthur and his Knights, has declared himself sovereign over Leybourne Castle and everything that once belonged to Sir William - including Cynthia. Sir Constantine, Knight of the Round Table, has come to the shire to give Cynthia the news that her fiancee has fallen in battle. With him is William’s oral will giving all he owns to Cynthia as though they had been wed. But when he finds Cynthia and discovers that the shire under the control of an evil warlord, he knows he cannot leave without first driving Simon and his soldiers from the land. Drawn together by an attraction older than time, Cynthia and Constantine soon discover that though a vow made by a knight’s honor has brought them together, it may just also cost them their lives.

The Wild Rose Press
February 2009 – digital
March 2009 - Print


Review:

“Cynthia and Constantine is simply a Classic Romance, one you will read over and over again.” Noveltalk

So anyway, if you're curious about it, go on over to my website and heck out an excerpt - www.kathyequick.com.

TY - be back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment